NoPC Forums  

Go Back   NoPC Forums > News and Current Events > Political free for all

Political free for all Use this forum for heated discussions about politicians, policy decisions and your political opponents. This is not a license for personal attacks against other members.

Old 10-23-2008, 08:28 PM
Team Infidel

BeanZ is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Obama Accepts Donations From Al Qaeda Linked Terrorists - Tamil Tigers per FEC

OBAMA ACCEPTS DONATIONS FROM AL QAEDA LINKED TERRORISTS

Obama has illegally been taking donations from Tamil Tiger leaders, according to the FEC. The Tamil Tigers are, according to the FBI, the most successful terrorist group in the world.
A well- known LTTE operative whose funds were returned by an embarrassed Clinton campaign earlier this year has turned around and made a donation to the campaign of Democratic presidential hopeful Senator Barack Obama. This time, the money has not been rejected and there’s another pro-LTT E group out there raising more. (more here)
I have reported these tamil tiger terrorists here and here.
According to the US Federal Election Commission (FEC.GOV), Obama (as well as the head of the US Congress Sri Lanka Caucus - Representative Rush Holt) has accepted donations from, as well as funds raised by, the same American LTTE fundraiser, Mr. Ram Ranjan, whose was fired by Hillary Clinton campaign for his terror links, according to Clinton's foreign policy advisor, Andrew Shapiro. Ranjan was formerly regional director of the now banned TRO, according to the Seattle Times.
Hillary Clinton rejected these blood stained dollars from al qaeda tied Tamil tigers.
Not only that, but Tamilnet photographed Obama hugging and kissing the now-jailed LTTE terrorist politician Vaiko. (here)
The LTTE also gave al-qaeda passports in the World Trade Center 1993 incident - here is that article
hat tip Randall via Mark (open thread at OC)
.....a new group calling itself ‘Progressive Tamils for Obama’ is raising funds for the candidate. Definitely, the rhetoric on the group’s website strongly suggests an LTTE presence:
“We Progressive Tamil Americans expect that Senator Obama will become the next president of the US. We hope that when he becomes president next January, he will be supportive of our concerns, especially of the continuing suffering of our friends and families in Sri Lanka. We are dismayed by the continuing “slow genocide” of Tamils there.
Who is killing who? This is the Odinga style of speaking.
Calling for a ‘Bosnian model’ solution to the conflict, the group says: “We urge the 44th president of the Unite States, Mr. Obama, to take a strong hand in resolving this civil war.”]
UPDATE: This image is for a donation in March, 2008 (Primary) for $500 (hat tip Cathy)

“Conservatives were brought up to hate deficits, and justifiably so. We’ve long thought there are two things in Washington that are unbalanced — the budget and the liberals.” – President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004) NOVEMBER IS COMING!!!

“Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.” – economist Milton Friedman (1912-2006)

Democrat Utopia: Free Unicorns for Everyone

godwulf finally admits "He's an anti-Semite"

Old 10-23-2008, 08:30 PM
Lives at NoPC

RMNIXON is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Obama Accepts Donations From Al Qaeda Linked Terrorists

Even people too low life for the Clinton's!

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.....It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects.

- Richard M. Nixon
Old 10-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Team Infidel

Default Re: Obama Accepts Donations From Al Qaeda Linked Terrorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
Even people too low life for the Clinton's!
Hows that for a charmer.

I .... miss...... the beast.....

“Conservatives were brought up to hate deficits, and justifiably so. We’ve long thought there are two things in Washington that are unbalanced — the budget and the liberals.” – President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004) NOVEMBER IS COMING!!!

“Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.” – economist Milton Friedman (1912-2006)

Old 10-23-2008, 08:39 PM
Born again, again

rei is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Obama Accepts Donations From Al Qaeda Linked Terrorists - Tamil Tigers per FEC

Beaner's workin overtime today.

Small point, but the Tamil Tigers are not considered to be affiliated with Al Qaeda.
Not that it makes em any less reprehensible... for a while they were probably the deadliest terrorist organization on the face of the Earth in sheer numbers of deaths caused by their suicide attacks.

"I like to think like caterpillars on my Tomato plants"... Greasespot O'Reilly
Old 10-23-2008, 08:42 PM
Lives at NoPC

RMNIXON is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Obama Accepts Donations From Al Qaeda Linked Terrorists - Tamil Tigers per FEC

Hillary must be really pissed about all the crap he gets away with after she spent all that time trying to be a Moderate in the Senate. The Clinton's were too cautious. They should have nailed Obama with the personal stuff and lack of experience from the start.

She was too afraid to piss off the far left and now they own the party!

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.....It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects.

- Richard M. Nixon
Old 10-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Team Infidel

Default Re: Obama Accepts Donations From Al Qaeda Linked Terrorists - Tamil Tigers per FEC

Surprise! NYT Spinning on Obama's Fraudulent Campaign, Failing to Note That the Obama Campaign Has Deliberately Switched Off Every Single Standard, Basic Verification Check; Claims That Obama Just Plum Can't Do Nothin' About Fraudulent Donations

—Ace

Unbelievable.

You want to know how to get this covered?

JOHN McCAIN and RNC-- TURN OFF YOUR OWN ADDRESS VERIFICATION SYSTEMS!

Suddenly the media will find this a very interesting issue indeed.
Thanks to CJ.

Old 05-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Team Infidel

Bump for Pres Obimbo and his terrorist funders of his campaign...

Old 05-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Lives at NoPC

Bassman is an unknown quantity at this point

No surprise. Repubs get money from pro-lifers....the left goes crazy. The Messiah gets money from terror groups....ho-hum....

HEY NOW !!!!

Tags
campaign contributions, obama campaign financials, obama campaign fraud, obama jihad, terrorists for obama